D & J Metal Fabrication Equipments
D & J Metal Fabrication uses the latest computer technology to begin the fabrication process.Upon receipt of your inquiry, development begins on the computer screen using JETCAM, the latest in engineering software technology. This Software facilitates our CNC Machine programming.
D & J Metal Fabrication the-art CNC Turret Punch Presses allows D & J to punch and notch sheet metal at a rate of 300 to 400 operations per minute within a space tolerance of +/- .005. Component parts are then routed to the press brake department (if bending is required) where they are formed on CNC hydraulic brake press.
Equipment List and Capacity
- JETCAM EXPERT Software for CNC punching with DXF Conversions
- 1-Finn Power CNC Turret Punch Press
- 1-2 Axis CNC Hydraulic Press Brake 10 ft., 110 ton
- 1-3 Axis CNC Hydraulic Press Brake 8 ft., 55 ton
- 1 Spot Welder
- 1 Band Saw
- 1 Drill Presses, Tap Head
- 1 Surface Grinder
- 2 Welding Stations (MIG) (TIG)
- 1-5,000 lb. Forklift
- 1-Haeger Hardware Insertion Press
We invite you to contact us with your requirements no matter how large or small. We assure you a professional approach to your needs at all times with satisfaction guaranteed. D & J Metal Fabrication will quickly respond to your requests by providing drawings, quotations and prototypes as required.